Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy News!

Seriously... www.happynews.com The place to go when you can't stand the "normal" news (I use that term VERY loosely).

Also a much nicer topic than the previous one. There are so many things in this life that I can't control and it makes me crazy sometimes. I have certain expectations of how life should be and when it doesn't turn out the way I think it ought to...well, let's just say that I should change my browser's home page to www.happynews.com .

Happy News that comes to mind now (and not found on the Happy News website) would be
  • I'm not much of a beef person but I made a wonderful prime rib for my husband on our anniversary. He loved it!
  • Last Sunday, right before church, for the first time ever, my husband commented that I looked good. Maybe he got tired of me asking!?!
  • My son comes home from college tomorrow for Christmas break. He's just finished his 1st semester, exams and all!
  • Christmas is everywhere!
  • Abbey drew a chalk nativity scene on my driveway.
  • All 5 of our kids will be here for Christmas

I sure hope you have a long list of your own happy news!

Gettin' through "hump day" and looking forward to the weekend...

No comments: